Wow, I can't believe that another year has come and gone so quickly. It amazes me how fast time flies the older we get. I am praying that this year seems to go a little bit slower... that we take more time reflecting on our purpose here in life.
Do you know what your purpose is?
I do... it used to not be as clear... but I do know what my purpose is, and that I am grateful for.
My purpose in life is to bring Glory and Honor to my Lord Jesus Christ each and every day.
whether that be through serving my husband, cleaning the house, making meals, raising my children to walk in HIS ways, helping with projects around the house, or doing hair. My purpose is to Glorify God.
I am so thankful that it has been made so clear to me, I know many people who have no clue what their purpose in life is. Isn't that a sad state to be in... not knowing?
Well, Happy New Year to you guys... I hope that this new year brings about many blessings for each and every one of you. I hope that this year you take the time to reflect on the Lord in every circumstance you find yourself in. Be the light that shines so brightly that others wonder what it is you have, that they do not have.
This year has started out with a bang for us... sickness! HA!
We have also started this year with projects... :)
We have also started this year with projects... :)
Through Christmas presents that were given us...
we have now finished the cabinets...
Yeah!
I am still in the midst of my big art project that will hang in the living room... I am so excited and will share photos with you when I am done.

...and did a collage on cork board of all the Christmas pictures I received this year.

I am still in the midst of my big art project that will hang in the living room... I am so excited and will share photos with you when I am done. I also (with the help of my wonderful and sick husband) hung pictures...

...and did a collage on cork board of all the Christmas pictures I received this year.


3 comments:
Like the kitchen cabinets!!!
Thanks Gabby! It looks a lot better in person!
Looks good Christy! I hope to get down to Charlotte soon. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment