Here are our two babies. I guess I can't really call Lilly my baby anymore... she's officially a toddler because man can she throw a fit. When she doesn't get her way, watch out, she's gonna let you know it. We love her so much even though she can pitch a fit (can't we all)
! But man the making up is so sweet... I love those wet kisses! And look at ZITI, like father like son. Can you see the resemblance? If not, we'll have to post Scott's baby picture somehow.Oh, and look at that little girl, she can eat anyone under the table. After our birthday dinner that girls belly was about to explode!


! But man the making up is so sweet... I love those wet kisses! And look at ZITI, like father like son. Can you see the resemblance? If not, we'll have to post Scott's baby picture somehow.Oh, and look at that little girl, she can eat anyone under the table. After our birthday dinner that girls belly was about to explode!



0 comments:
Post a Comment