It has been a long hard road for Lilly, well I guess not too long... but very hard! I took her into the ENT today just to make sure that the pediatricians weren't overlooking another ear infection. Well they weren't but her left tube was blocked. The Doctor said that he would try removing, it's not 100% he'd get it out if it had been blocked for a long time. Dr. Smith tried his best and it didn't work, he told me that he suspected that her ear drum had healed behind the tube, which would cause it to be fully blocked and to not work correctly. Dr. Smith ended up taking her tube out today, and said that she will need a whole new set of tubes plus her adnoids removed. I am thankful that I listened to the little small voice inside of my head telling me to go to the ENT Doc... Lilly will have her second surgery next tuesday morning at CMC Union. This surgery will be more invasive due to her adnoids being removed also... so she will be fully under anethesia. I know that the Lord has our DEAR LILLY in His hands. Please be praying that this is the root of all her sickness... that this surgery will clear her from catching every little thing that comes her way.
Also, please pray that she forgets all of this stuff that she is having to endure. At the moment she really dislikes any nurse or doctor because she is afraid they are going to hurt her.


0 comments:
Post a Comment