Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, May 12, 2008


This was Eli's first ever soccer game , the "Golden Hurricanes". That is definately what Eli is like when he is on the field... a hurricane! He had a blast playing, and after the game ended he said " MOM, I want to play upwards soccer every year!" This is coming from a child who didn't want to play an organized sport. He is so excited ever week... each game is as if it's his first. He is actually a pretty good player, he needs some direction when playing because he doesn't like to pass it off to other teammates! I am sure that Poppy will help instruct him some this summer. I can't believe that I am a soccer mom now... with the mini-van and all! My how time flies!

0 comments: