I can't believe that in just about 14 days Eli is going to be done with his first grade year. It is so amazing how time flies! Eli has truly done a lot of growing up this year in all aspects. He has grown so much taller, he has matured, and his somewhat rocky start to his first grade year has really ended with an amazing turn around. As many of you know, this past year Eli was diagnosed with ADHD ( I am sure it doesn't surprise you at all if you know him). We were very scared to put him on medication, but that has turned out to be the best thing for him. He is able to focus on one thing at a time, which has enabled him to get his work done in a timely manor. He is taking much more pride in his work, his handwriting has improved tremendously and he has taken off with reading. We caught Eli many nights with his light on above his bed... reading under the covers. I hope his love for reading continues. Lilly, she has had a trying year. I can't tell you how many times she has been to the doctor with infections. This little girl needs your prayers. We know that Lilly is in the Lord's hands, and that she is only on loan to us from HIM. Despite that fact, we still would like to see her get well. She is currently on another antibiotic for an ear infection, her 4th since her tubes were placed Feb. 26th. We will be taking Lilly to see an Imunologist June 9th, and an Allergist June 10th. Our Dr. wants to get to the bottom of why Lilly is so sick and infected all the time... Thank the Lord for a doctor who is just as concerned for Lilly as we are. Zach, well what can I say but... Look at those BIG BLUE EYES! Gotta lovem'!
1 day ago




1 comments:
Hey Great blog....Cute pictures! May I suggest probiotics for Lilly. Donovan was on that same roller coaster when he was a baby. Ear infection after ear infection and respiratory infections to bowels problems and etc....
I can totally relate to your stress! I started him on probiotics to regulate his good bacteria. Because of all the antibiotics he had been on his body had a hard time getting itself back to normal. It is worth a try...14 carrot has some powder with good bacteria strains that you can add to her juice or food. Let me know haw it goes and I will be praying.
In His Grace,
Mari
Post a Comment