Every day I thank the Lord for my three children. I know that it is really hard for many people to have children, so I do count my blessings. I have learned and continue to learn many lessons through my children, it's amazing how the Lord uses children to speak volumes into your life. Some lessons I have learned through my three have been
- Unconditional love the Lord has for us. The many times we fail as parents and make mistakes, our children still love us. How much more does the Father love us?All the mistakes we have made, and yet he still chose to die on a cross for us... now that is TRUE LOVE!
- Patience... That one is a constant !
- What it is to love despite... the talking back, the rolling of the eyes, the temper tantrums, the screaming , the "Iwant" attitude!
For those of you who view this blog and don't have children... you've gotta try it! Yes it's trying and hard at times, but the rewards of parenting far outweigh everything else. I love my children! :)
Now, who would have thought I would end up having 1. a little girl and 2. with a head FULL of CURLS! I love it so much... thank you Lord for answering my prayers... Once I found out I was having a girl I truly prayed that she would have curly red hair.He is still in the business of answering prayer, even though that one was totally superficial. He delights in seeing his children get excited over little things!





0 comments:
Post a Comment