Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Friday, May 23, 2008






Even Mommy and Daddy rode the wave simulator... the picture of mommy didn't make it because it was taken when the splash happend and you really couldn't see her. The Others give you an idea of how fun it was. I actually had a hard time steering the first time... the next two times I started to get the handle of it... Eli, the first time was pretty much a PRO! It took daddy a little while before he would jump on it because his belly was full from lunch, but once he got on he did a great job! What a ride!

0 comments: