There are so many great things that come along with spring. It always reminds me of how the Lord brings dead things back to life again, just like he does our hearts. SO many times we can get caught up in the routine of our lives... each day just plugging away... I need to stop and rememeber that the Lord has called me to live an ABUNDANT life instead of just a life of routine.I was
looking through our pictures and came across these of the house. The Tree (as much as my allergies can't stand them) was a reminder that the Lord has brought my heart back to life... look at how the tree is glorifying the Lord through it's beautiful blooms... I need to be like that tree... Praising the Lord and being a fragrant aroma to HIM. The other thing that has been so great is the fenced in deck. Scott closed in the deck, using his carpentry skills, which he loves to do. When he finished that project he felt a sense of accomplishment. Ever since that night I had been praying that the Lord would provide him with a new job that would allow him to use his carpentry skills... well just 2 and a half months later the Lord has provided Scott with a new job... working for a construction company. PRAISE the LORD! He is still in the business of answering our prayers! Scott starts his new job Tuesday after Memorial day. Happy Spring!
Psalm 1:1-3



0 comments:
Post a Comment