Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Destined....

This morning I had Lilly and Zach in the garage/salon area while I swept and mopped. I am pretty good about keeping things high enough out of their reach, but I had never imagined this would happen...

... the picture is a huge bottle of hand sanitizer, the dark spots on the table is goops and goops of hand sanitizer...

... next picture is Lilly doing Zach's hair... with the hand sanitizer and a brush... she thinks because I do her hair with product, she can do Zach hair with "product"...

... he was not too happy about her clunking his head with the brush, so he was crying and crawling to get away from the crazed hair stylist.
... I think this girl is destined to be a stylist one day!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That's too Cute!

Mari said...

I loved watching Samantha and Donovan...being so close in age makes for some fun times!

sarah said...

nice product zac!!! im sure he'll get used to her doing his hair and maybe even trying to dress him up at times :).