Tonight was an eventful night... we started out at Mimi and Poppie's house for our anniversary dinner... since Scott and I are going out ourselves tomorrow... we had it a day early. The kids always have a blast there... and tonight it was especially exciting because Eli has had a very wiggly tooth. Mimi was ready and willing to pull that tooth out, but because this is Eli's first loose tooth he was very scared to have it pulled out. This thing was more than ready, it was sitting higher than all the other teeth because Eli had been pulling at it so much. Well, we went home and I finally convinced him to allow me to help him pull the tooth out... and it came right out! I can't believe that Eli has finally lost his first tooth! He ended up putting his tooth in the tooth fairy pillow Grama B and Grampa T gave him years ago. He was so excited to put his tooth under his big pillow tonight... the last thing he said was "Mom, do you think the tooth fairy is really real?" my response was... "you'll just have to wait and see!"
Then we got home and my sweet boys were relaxin' on the coach... Zach, despite his 5 hour nap today... yes I said 5, was tired! I wanted to keep him up a little bit longer than usual because I am afraid he is going to wake up at 5:45 am like he did this morning... he only lasted until 8:30. Looks like Scott can use the sleep as well... he was beat from a long hard day at work today!
This little bugger couldn't keep his head up off of daddy's shoulder tonight... he literally would hold it up for all of 2 seconds and his head would fall right back onto the trusty shoulder of dad.
This little bugger couldn't keep his head up off of daddy's shoulder tonight... he literally would hold it up for all of 2 seconds and his head would fall right back onto the trusty shoulder of dad.



2 comments:
I love the chubby fingers!!!
Yeah, ELI!! Christy & Scott, Happy Belated Anniversary!! Praying that God continues to bless your marriage!! Love you all, The Brown's
Post a Comment