Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

OOOHHH NOOO!

Yesterday I noticed a couple pink dots on her legs and I thought she may have rosiola because on Friday night she had an unusually high fever out of nowhere. Then as I was thinking about it, to have rosiola you need to have a high fever for an extended period of time... so I think my little girl has the chicken pox. I am kinda glad that she is getting it at a young age because she is not at all itching herself. Some of the spots have puss under them... that is why I also think it is C.P. What stinks if we are supposed to go to the beach tomorrow with friends for the week... and I don't know if she is going to want her son exposed to it... So maybe we will leave in the middle of the week... still not sure because my friend hasn't called us back yet. Just be praying that Lilly stays as upbeat as she is right now... she doesn't even know that there is anything wrong with her. She is just pointing to the spots and saying "Boo boo mommy!"



..

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow~That is terrible, poor baby! I couldn't imagine being that itchy all over----especially being so little and not understnading why

--- but please if you are in TN in the next few weeks-don't look me up, lol...none of my family has ever had them...that includes me & my hubby! I have heard that it is harder when you get older.

Hope she feels better very soon!

Mari said...

Hope she feels better and that your beach plans don't get thwarted...

the swineharts said...

Can we have a play date!!?? No really, we WANT the chicken sickies! Call me 704-277-3808