Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Football Season

This is such a great time of year... all the fall colors start coming out, the weather turns cool and crisp, and around every corner and on every tv station at any time of the day... there is a football game. Eli is playing football, and loving it. He is pretty good... he has figure out that if someone has the ball in their hand he should run in front of them to block... he is also pretty good at quarter back also... he is accurate with his throwing, due to practicing every afternoon with dad. I love to watch him play... he is becoming so grown up. I can just imagine in a few short years sitting in the bleachers watching him play for his highschool... wow... did I just say highschool... AHHH! (above:Eli is in the blue shorts getting ready to hike the ball)
Makin' a catch... and running for the touchdown!
Our Quarterback in action!
This is Eli's biggest fan... and loudest cheerleader!

0 comments: