Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall


I absolutely love this time of year... The cool breeze blowing through your hair and rustling the leaves, all of the beautiful and vibrant colors... So I thought I would take some fall photos of the kids. It was going to be a bit too much for us to go outside, plus the colors here in our yard aren't vibrant... So we stayed inside. There weren't many photos that turned out too good because Zach is not feeling well... so we didn't get him to smile like he usually does for the camera. I have to say it is really hard getting good pictures of the kids when they are all over the place... Eli was trying to help get the kids in just the right position, every time I tried to get Zach to smile by singing Lilly would start dancing on Eli's lap... so only a few came out of this photo shoot.





I was able to get some great photo's of Eli and Lilly seperately... and that is rare for Eli because he is always making a silly face... so enjoy these pictures of his actual smile!





This is Lilly's kissy face!















3 comments:

Tracy said...

Sweet pictures! I love fall too! It has been a little colder here than I wish it was, but I will take it.
Have a great week!

dawn said...

hey christy! it was good to talk to you today - even if it was just a few minutes. i will be praying for you all through your transition. i am adding you to my bloglines!

dawn

Jen said...

Hey Chris!! You better keep a close hold on those kids, they are way too good looking!! Think they may be heartbreakers!! What awesome pictures!! Jen