Let me just say that Lilly is a girl after my own heart... she loves shoes! If I had the money I would have all the shoes in the world... my collection used to be pretty nice, and I had lots of them... then I had children and my feet grew with each one... AAHHH! Anyway, Lilly loves shoes also. I think she is somewhat obsessed with them, whenever she sees a pair with no feet in them she immediately will put here little tootsies in them. No matter how big... or small sometimes. I have caught her trying on Zach's shoes, but she is all flustered and frustrated because they just won't fit her feet (similar to the evil step sisters in Cinderella) ! Just had to share the story... I am sure this will last for a long time to come... I love it!
Gettin' ready for a run... sweet shoes!
Just Chillin' in some flops before bed time!

Now, this is one of my favorites... the high heels!
She even matched them to her dress... Good Job Lilly!
Quick story... I have an Oma (which means grandmother in German) and she is so dear to my heart! My Oma wears heels with just about everything... I think she even wears heels when she is gardening! Anyway, if you've got great legs... then you need to wear heels... both Oma and Lilly have great legs!

1 comments:
Too funny...I love it!
She seems like a total character...we have to try and get together sometime when I'm up there I bet the kids would have a ball!
Post a Comment