Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Bike Ride

If Zach were any wider I don't think they would fit in their charriot together!
Lookin' a litte confused!
Getting ready to take off, our first full family bike ride together!

Here we go!


For my birthday a couple years ago, Scott had gotten me a bike. I was intent on getting back into shape, and had wanted to try biking even though I was a couple months pregnant. Well I was so out of shape that I tried once and said... "not until I have this baby (Lilly). She came and Scott decided that we should get an infant carrier because we were pregnant again! Well we have finally taken it out with both of our babies! They had such a great time.. not one peep out of them besides a couple of laughs here and there because daddy would go fast down a hill or fast over a bump. I think we are going to end up bike riding a lot throughout the week. We really had a great time... Eli was the head of the pack for the first 30 minutes... and then he started to tire... the last 15 he and I were side by side. I am so excited that we are doing this as a family, I think it is going to be a great bonding time for all of us... almost like a family tradition!

2 comments:

sarah said...

i love that they rode in that together. we went on our first family bike ride over the weekend and abby screamed the entire hour! it was awful... zac looks so old sitting there. he is getting out of that baby look in the face! wish i could give him a huge hug and kiss! miss you. love you.

Gabby said...

CUTE!