Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dogs for sale !!!!!!

Their story...
Nala is the boxer mix. She is the bigger of the two... she loves to be loved on, she loves walks, she loves baths, and she loves to play fetch with a tennis ball. She is very child friendly... Lilly will actually pull on her ears and tail... all she does is look back and give a kiss smack dab in the middle of your face!
Nellie is the lab mix. She is the smaller of the two... she loves to be loved on , she loves walks (although it takes her a couple of minutes to calm down, she is very excitable), she hates baths, and she doesn't play fetch!
Nala and Nellie are both lickers... Nellie will persist, but Nala if you tell her no and push her head aside she will stop.



Well our dogs aren't really for sale... we want to give them away... why? Well there are three reasons why.


1. Lilly... she has an obsession with opening the gate only to let the dogs out (this poses a problem because of a neighbor)


2. That neighbor has said in a not so nice way, she would shoot our dogs if they are on her property again (that is for real)


3. we can't afford to keep them... money has been a bit tight and we are looking at where we can cut costs.




So, please if anyone can do it... we would love for our dogs to go to a good home. One that will be filled with lots of love and affection for them. We really do hate to see them go, especially because they are great with kids. Please contact through email... sleepytoes@carolina.rr.com or call at 704-995-0373.

2 comments:

Bling for the King said...

Read your comment on Micca's blog and I can identify. I read a great book by Gary Thomas, "Sacred Marriage" The premise is, what if God designed marriage to make us holy, rather than happy. It encouraged me through some of what you shared. Great blog.....

Glynnis Whitwer said...

Hi Christy,

What a beautiful family you have. I pray God helps you find a loving home for your sweet dogs. I had to give up a dog once, and he went to a great family I knew. One day we saw him riding in a pick up truck with his new owner. Head hanging out the window, tail wagging - I don't think he missed us at all. God will provide!