Here it is, Lilly's first haircut. I can't believe I actually did it. I had been thinking about it for a while in order for her hair to grow nicely... we she made me! I was finishing with Eli's trimming around his ears and Lilly was waiting in line. As soon as he was done she plopped her little rear in the chair and put the cape around her neck. She was ready, so I said OK! Here we go, I took only about 1/4 of an inch off, but that was all it needed... now I am hoping that her hair grows faster! I was thinking back to when Eli had gotten his first haircut and let me tell you it wasn't pretty. I had put him in his highchair and strapped him in. I started to cut and he started to scream and cry.... this continued for the rest of the afternoon any time I came around him, and every time he was placed in his highchair for the next week. It was a traumatic experience for him. Lilly on the other hand, she sat there all straight and pretty... I think it's because she watches me do this every Tues. Thurs. and Sat. mornings. What a girl... she already likes to be primped and prettied up! Man are we in for big trouble with this one!


0 comments:
Post a Comment