Praises and Prayers....
Praise the Lord for Lilly. We have been without sickness for three months now. That is a huge Praise because she had been so sick just about every other week, back and forth on antibiotics. Thank the Lord, we just can't stop praising HIM for this Awesome GIFT! How we take for granted our health... just stop and thank the Lord today for your good health, because it could be worse.
Praise the Lord for Lilly. We have been without sickness for three months now. That is a huge Praise because she had been so sick just about every other week, back and forth on antibiotics. Thank the Lord, we just can't stop praising HIM for this Awesome GIFT! How we take for granted our health... just stop and thank the Lord today for your good health, because it could be worse. Thank you Lord!
Please pray it stays that way this year.
Please Pray for Zach. He has been a very healthy child, and I would like for it to stay that way. We will see what this year holds for him as Eli goes to school and brings home those dreaded germs... YUCK! Praise the Lord he has been such a laid back, sweet child... please pray this continues (selfishly I would like to have just one that is laid back)!
My Charismatic Eli. I Praise the Lord for his character... he has HIGH highs and LOW lows... but he is such a sweetly spirited child. I am so thankful I have this boy. If any reading don't know my story... he was not from my marriage with Scott (if you want to know more about that story, just pull me aside and ask... I am an open book), and for this I am grateful. Please Pray for Eli as he has just started his 2nd grade year... Pray that it is a good one, that his teacher can see his sweet spirit (despite his energy), and pray that he makes some Great new friends this year.
Thanks for your prayers... each one is so special, and the Lord hears all of them.
Thanks for taking the time to walk beside us through life.

2 comments:
Praise the Lord....it is so hard when your little ones are sick. Prayers coming your way ((hugs)) too! Hope you don't mind me stopping in.
Tracy
Praying for you all (all the time)!! You are an amazing writer!! I love reading your posts!! I need to update mine which I am so bad at and can hardly find the time. We need to catch up via phone!! Love you, Jen
Post a Comment