Oh, my goodness! The other day I was sweeping in the living room and I had Zach sitting on the kitchen floor and when I came back around the corner... here he was doing a SPLIT! Now the reason was because he was after those nasty flipflops. I quicly scooped him up and told him to never touch those things because he would get some kinf of disease! I am not ashamed.... I have the most stinky feet you'll ever come into contact with. Why? I don't know, but Zach must know not to ever touch mommy's shoes! Grama B I know you hear me on this one!
Once I took the picture, Zach turned around and looked up at me with those big beautiful blue eyes. I am so in love with those eyes, and that face, that smile, that chub! I am so blessed to have him, even though Scott and I didn't plan on having another child quite so quickly after Lilly... He brings such joy!

1 comments:
He is so adorable!
Post a Comment