Lilly the clown!
What a face... it just want to eat her up!
Eli (L), Trace (R), and Lilly (M)

This morning I called a good friend of mine, Sherry, to go on a walk with me and the kids. She kindly said she would go, and it was a great time. Well, Lilly just adores her two boys Eli and Trace. We've seen a lot of them lately which means a lot of tears and sobbing going on. You ask why tears and sobbing? Lilly loves this family so much, as if they were her own, that when they leave she goes into an all out crying game. It is so cute to see her starting to really feel emotions and become attached to people ( I don't like the crying that comes along with it). I think that this little girl is going to be an emotional and dramatic child,
just wait until she gets older and starts dealing with boys... OH NO! We are going to have tear fests... AHHHH! Anyway, we got back from the walk and played at their house for a few minutes... they played with the tons of guitars they have and then went on to play dress up. Eli was a pirate, Trace was a ninja, and Lilly she was the clown! How cute are these guys! It is so darling to watch your children have fun and enjoy each other. I thank the Lord for my children every day, all three bring such big smiles to my face.
Eli (L), Trace (R), and Lilly (M)
This morning I called a good friend of mine, Sherry, to go on a walk with me and the kids. She kindly said she would go, and it was a great time. Well, Lilly just adores her two boys Eli and Trace. We've seen a lot of them lately which means a lot of tears and sobbing going on. You ask why tears and sobbing? Lilly loves this family so much, as if they were her own, that when they leave she goes into an all out crying game. It is so cute to see her starting to really feel emotions and become attached to people ( I don't like the crying that comes along with it). I think that this little girl is going to be an emotional and dramatic child,

1 comments:
I LOVE the rainbow hair....too cute!!!!!!! Thanks for praying. We are doing great. Taking it in stride!
Post a Comment