Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Photo Shoot

On Friday night, we had dinner with Mimi and Poppy because he left for Columbia this morning at 6am. He is headed for a missions trip to use soccer as a platform to reach people for the Lord. I always look forward for his return for many different reasons. One, because it's just nice to have him home safe... two, because he always has awesome stories to tell of how people came to know the Lord , and how many things satan tried to throw in the way in order to keep
them from being effective for the Kingdom of the Lord. Well after dinner, we had some time and Mimi wanted to have a photo shoot with the kids.... se we got them all dressed up pretty and took some shots. There were many more... but these will suffice! I wanted to change a couple into black and white photos, but I don't quite know how to do that from the computer yet. I will learn this afternoon with my husband...then I'll post some more.

All their thoughts.....

Eli, "Pew, someone has a stinky!"

Zach, " I just want some more food!"

Lilly, " you've gotta be kiddin' another picture!"

1 comments:

Renee Swope said...

Hey girl!

Your kids are SO cute! I can't believe how much all three of them have grown. Wow, Zach was in your tummy still the last time you cut my hair.

I got your note on my blog and was so surprised to hear from you. Sorry it took me a little while to visit. We were out of town and then getting back into the swing of school. Let me know if you are ever over in the Blakeny area. Would love for you to stop by!

Hugs and blessings,
Renee