Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Diapers and gardens...

I Would like to first start with the diaper part of this post...

As you all know, I have two children that are only a year apart... both in diapers still. Well Zach is in Diapers all the time, and Lilly is in diapers only when she is down for a nap and bedtime at night. This makes for a lot of diaper buying, and sometimes that is all we need... to run to the store, I just don't want to go. Well, there is an awesome website that I use.... it's called

diapers.com
This has been such a blessing to me and my diaper/wipe buying. Why? Because if you buy more than $49 dollars worth of product the shipping is free and it is delivered right to your door in two days if you order before 6pm that day. How wonderful is that? I love it... We buy our diapers and wipes through them... sometimes I buy diaper rash ointment and all. The website has anything you would need for you little one and all different name brands... huggies (the one I love), pampers, seventh generation (an all natural co.) and many more.... I believe they also do the clothe diapers as well... So if you need diapers, buy diapers or want to buy for someone else check it out. And if you use the site for the first time if you could type in

CHTE7421 in the referral code line

it will give you $10 off your purchase and me $5 credit to my account. This is a great thing because you get a savings and so do I, and we all know that saving even $1 on diapers is a good thing. So please take advantage of this offer... you'll find pretty much any brand on the website, and it is delivered right to you door via UPS. Can't get any better than that! :) Let's help each other out!

On to Gardens...

Our family started putting a garden together two weekends ago... Then this last weekend, with the help our our Brazilian friends Lidiane and Diego, we planted a few tomato plants , some broccoli seeds, banana pepper seeds, green pepper seeds, cucumber seeds, and onion seeds. We are so excited to see what comes of our little garden... If it goes well this year, we will make it bigger next year and plant more. Oh, we also planted rosemary and basil... which I used in a recipe last night and all love it! What a difference fresh produce and herbs make... there's nothing like it.
Eli and dad, getting ready to plant the first tomato plant... cherry tomatoes!

Eli and Deigo planting the onion seeds


Deigo and Le


Planting green beans... Oh yeah, forgot to mention that we planted those as well.

1 comments:

sarah said...

so nice you can have plants already. our ground is tilled and ready, but its not planting season for another week or two... so different up here. cant wait to see you soon. love you