So I was right!!!
My guess was a boy... 7lbs. 7.5oz
Nathaniel Mark Gehman
5/8/09
7lbs. 8oz
7lbs. 8oz
20.5 in

nicknames: Nate, Nathan... we'll see what I come up with at the end of the month for this little guy!

So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to our little nephew/cousin Nate! We are so happy that you are here safely, and that you are healthy. You have been blessed with an amazing family that is going to love you beyond words... a family that is going to take care of you and teach you all about Jesus... the one who was so close with you and knitting you together in your mommies belly. I can't wait to meet you and give you hugs and kisses and to love on you... can't wait to smell you and sing to you and eat you up! :)

Look at my sister... she is even gorgeous right after she has a child... Love you sa!
Look at that cutie patootie... I just want to pinch those adorable little cheeks!
Now for the baby pictures of Will... Nate's older brother. I don't have many of him for some reason. But here they are....
William Grant Gehman
1/9/06

This was just before Will was born... what a cute couple!

And that beautiful Mom.... :)
These are the pictures of Abby when she was born.
Abigail Joy Gehman
6/9/07
Sweet Baby girl!

Look at that face!

Big Bro will... having some cuddle time with Momma and Lil' sis!




2 comments:
Congrats...and aunt one more time!
Yeah!!!
Post a Comment