Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Pics

This picture was taken Saturday night... Scott and I were done giving them there baths and we were onto house chores. While waiting the kids all ended up sitting down and grabbing a book to read. NO, my two little do not know how to read yet... but they love to copy their older brother. Eli has truly set an amazing example for these little ones when it comes to reading. If he is ever waiting on something he will grab a book to read. Our car is stacked full with books because to and from where ever we are driving he will read as well. I am so thankful for this because I have heard of so many mothers who want their children to read... and mine does it not because he has to, but because he loves to.

Let me start out by saying... I'm so frustrated right now... I had this post all set up differently... and trying to move the pictures all around and get them where they are supposed to be is not working... so I am starting here... with this picture that was supposed to be one of the last pictures.

When I was getting ready for a client to come in on Saturday morning I had Hillsong's live worship CD on (their new one, love it) and I had it blasting and you know that I was singing at the top of my lungs. Well as I turn around and look at Lilly, this is what I captured.... There is a song that she absolutely loves on there... it's one of my favorites as well... I love to watch and listen to Lilly when she is singing. Anyway, she had gone into one of Scott's bags that he has a microphone in and took it out to sing. I think she may like to sing just like mommy does!


Friday afternoon, when Eli was in School we were outside on the playset. Zach is climbing just about everything in sight... poor thing, he likes to climb but doesn't like to try and get down. I believe that he is afraid that he will fall... so he just stays where ever he has climbed until someone comes to get him!


trying to climb to the top of the playset... in this picture he is at a standing point and is not only gripping on with his hands and feet, but also with his teeth! ha!


One of her favorite things to do right now ( I don't think this one will ever change... she's a true girl when it comes to this) is talking on the phone. This phone is the one that I put through the washer with my clothes... so it doesn't work anymore!


I just love to take pictures of my kids... ALL of them. Now keep in mind, the majority of the time I am taking pictures when Eli is at school that is why he isn't in most of them at the moment. Then when I do try to take pictures of him during the weekend, they are usually so blurry because he is so active. One of these days I am going to be able to capture him! Anyway, this last week, as we go outside I am always leaning down and picking weeds... whether in the backyard, front yard, the swing set area... where ever we are that is what I am doing. Well Lilly, Zach and I were sitting outside a couple days ago... all with a phone in our hand pretending to talk to each other... Lilly ended up saying "no mommy, I am talking to Abby and Lauren".
So I went on my merry way pretending to talk with Zach... which right now all he does is pick up a phone, put it to his ear and say "Lello" for hello! I love it! So we were back and forth saying "Lello".
I turn back around and this is what I catch through the lens of the camera... " Hi, Lauren... I comin' to play... Hi Abby, I love you" all while weeding! Ha, this girl is multi-tasking already at the age of 2 1/2... It cracked me up... I couldn't stop laughing!

1 comments:

Shak Family said...

Jaeda especially loves looking at pics of the kiddos, trying to figure out who Lily's talking to. lol. I enjoy all of your writing. Enjoy your time with Sarah!