Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Strawberry picking




For the last couple weeks, Eli has been buggin' us to get strawberry picking... but we usually aren't out in the direction of the strawberry farm... Well, last week we took the kids and they had a blast. Lilly kept picking any strawberry she found... including all green ones! Eli, well he did an awesome job and picked some amazingly sweet strawberries. I have already made a dessert with it, and the kids gobbled that up. Scott ended up meeting us there right after work was out for him... so it was a family event!

Zach even got into the picking... he started to pick the berries and he was lobbing them all over the place. How do you get it through a one and a half year olds mind to not throw something that looks so much like a ball? He never really got it... so daddy ended up holding him for the rest of the time.




Look mom, see?

Eli was very thorough in picking out the perfect strawberries.










Just before we started... they were so excited that they bolted down the path together... side by side.. brother and sister!








After we were all done picking... Zach was more than ready to go home... he doesn't like to sit still for pictures, mind you we were on a farm... with many things to get into.


Lilly was dazed and confused!


After I had mad the dessert the whole family (including Poppie, Lidiane, and Deigo) took part in eating... and Zach loved it most of all! Look at that face! He came up with the newest hair product... called Stra-go... it has a great smell and extra strength hold to it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAMPOLINE TIME!!!!

Hi, my name is Rocky Balbowa... or Elvis Pressley... you decide!

This hairdo comes just about as close to the Medusa hairdo as you can get... naturally that is!

Lately, this is all that Lilly and Zach do together... if it is not raining. They just about live on the trampoline... and Lilly's quads show for it... this little girl is solid! Man, when I look at her little body, she reminds me of gymnasts... maybe she has it in her... like I did... although, I really don't want her to get into gymnastics... we shall see!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Love the hair pictures!

sarah said...

love strawberry picking... wish we could have gone! can't wait to see you tomorrow!