Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Nate Man

Just wanted all of you to know thank you so much for praying for my sister, her son (Nate) and the rest of her family. They still covet your prayers, but are at peace with what the Lord has placed in their hands to deal with here on earth with Nate. Just wanted you to know that she has more posted on her website www.gehmanfamily.blogspot.com
so if you want more info... or newer picutres of the Little Nate Man... you can check it out over there. When I go up in just a week and a half... you'll be bombarded with pictures! ha! can't wait. Love you all and thank you so much for all of your support.

God Bless,
christy

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hello...can you e-mail me...I need your address to send that pattern. I thought I had it...but I guess I don't. Sorry it's taken me so long...been up to my eyeballs in school work;o{ I can't wait til it's out for the summer.

My e-mail ison my profile ;o}

Tracy said...

Your e-mail address that is...;o}