Look at this precious little boy... So beautiful... So perfect... NEEDS your prayers! Today this little guy had blood work that came back from the hospital, and the news has been hard for all of us. Today I have done nothing but plead to Jesus, pray for my little nephew, and cry my eyes out. (Megan, it hasn't stopped since you and I got together.... the Lord moving in my life... and then this news... my head is pounding). Anyway, he has a disease called MCAD deficiency. He is not able to metabolize fat, which means he needs to eat very frequently. He is having extensive testing done tomorrow... and I will update with any new news. Please, take time out right away, as you are reading this post... to pray for Nate... to pray for my sister (all mothers know the hormonal changes happening after just giving birth, sleep deprivation, and then top that with learning this news... I couldn't even imagine... that's why I have been crying my eyes out Nate, Sa and Josh). Keep this precious little boy in your thoughts and prayers throughout the day... thank you so much!
1 day ago

3 comments:
i got your comment on my blog just a bit ago, i have been praying for sweet baby nate. i will continue to lift him and your sister and the whole family up in prayers!!! please let me know if i can do anything for you! keep me posted!!! hang in there!!
We will keep him in our prayers...
It's a good thing they caught that now...I googled it after reading your post and it says that most new borns aren't diagnosed right away.
That's super that they did...you mix that in with a great big God and you can't go wrong. Little Nate will be fine...take comfort in the comforter...Nate's in good hands ;o}
thanks christie - i am praying joe is praying and i will pass it on. please keep me updated! i know its so hard for sarah right now being so busy, but i am going to try to get ahold of her again.
Post a Comment