

While up in PA, convienently, there was a carnival that started that Tuesday night. Will and Eli had a blast together the first night! They Rode the dinosaur ride (Will calls the ride Dragon Tales) about 5 or 6 times... then they moved onto the slide... this slide was sooo incredibly tall for either of them. I thought for sure Eli wasn't going to attempt it because of the mamouth size... but because Eli went Will had to go also. Sarah was a bit scared for will, he had many steps to climb and didn't know if he would make it. I think Eli had some coaxing to do at the top... you should have seen Will's face coming down the slide, it was hystericle.


The second day we went to the carnival, we took Lilly with us also. That little girl is going to be right in there with the boys when she is older... whatever Eli is doing she must do also. SOOOO... I put her on the tea cups and she had the time of her life. She was giggling the whole time, me on the other hand, I was telling Eli not to turn the cup so fast because I didn't want Lilly losing any more teeth! At the end she didn't want me to take her off... I had to climb up onto the tea cup and pry her off... tears and all if you could believe that coming from our sweet Lilly!
She also enjoyed the Dragon tale ride with Eli. We had to tell her to sit down about a thousand times... but all in all she likes rides... She is going to be doing the theme parks with her daddy and big brother.
Even I got to share in the fun that day. Eli was ready to tackle the "SIZZLER" (we both thought that the name should have been sling shot)! I was the only one that would ride that ride with him... it was a blast to do it with him, but I did suffer the next day! The whole right side of my neck was so stiff I could barely move my head to look over my right shoulder. What mothers do for their children, right? 
0 comments:
Post a Comment