Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, July 14, 2008

PA with Oma-ma and Opa-pa

Lilly and Oma are Two Peas in a Pod... those two are red heads through and through! What a sweet memory to sit on the rocking chair together.
Eli and Opa-pa... what handsom men they are... such a gift to have Great- Grandparents!
The Boys on the Gator... they had such a fun time with Poppie and Opa-pa... Four generations were together for a couple days... pretty awesome that we are still blessed to have the opportunity to spend time with each other.
What a shot... Lilly was a mess, Eli and Will are two characters, and Abby I think she was just taking it all in!
Still an Agile Oma-ma... God bless her!

The kids and myself went to PA Sunday July 5th- Thursday July 9th. We were so blessed to have been visited by Oma-ma and Opa-pa. These are Eli, Lilly, and Zach's GREAT grandparents. I used to live next door to them when I lived on Long Island, NY. Needless to say since being in NC we don't get up there often, which means we get to see the Greatgrandparents about 1-2 times a year. We are so thankful that we have been able to see them at all... many children don't have the priveledge of having Great grandparents. What a blast they all had... I don't know that Oma-ma and Opa-pa really wanted to leave. Oma is a PA girl through and through, she grew up in Scranton PA and she said that she really misses it. When we were talking with her she said that she wanted to put her
feet in the Creek that runs right behind Sarah's house... it was so cute to see her do that and be involved with the children and their playing in the creek. Now, can you believe that Oma-ma got onto the floor with the children... I must say the Lord has truly blessed my grandparents with great agility considering the age they are approaching. May the Lord Bless and Keep Oma-ma and Opa-pa... we hope to see them again soon.

0 comments: