Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Carolina!

Just a week ago we had Carolina and Gustavo over to celebrate her 25th birthday. Just a little bit about them, they have come from Chile to play for the Eagles. This couple stayed with my mom and dad for the first couple months that they were here in the US. Carolina and Gustavo have become part of our family, we love them so much. I feel as if Carolina is my latino sister... we just love to get together and talk about anything and everything!
Well, for dessert we had chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! Carolina loves, chocolate cake, brownies and Ice cream... so we had all 3! Lilly, was a mouch and ate half of Carolina's cake and brownie. I kept saying "no more for Lilly, she has never had this much chocolate before" and Carolina would say "No don't worry, it's for my birthday, it's OK!"
Lilly had a hard time falling asleep that night, as you could imagine any child.
Thanks Carolina for being part of our family, we love you! Going back for more!
... AND MORE!
Man can this little girl eat!

1 comments:

Gabby said...

WHAT FEMALE DOESN'T LIKE CHOCOLATE?
YOU GO LILLY...EAT SOME FOR ME, GIRL!