Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Sun Burn

Last weekend we spent four hours at the pool with my in-laws. We had such a great time swimming,
going down the slides, and just wading in the water.... I promise that I did put sunscreen on Lilly... SPF 50... but I did not realize that she needed to have the sunscreen reapplied after about an hour or so... This is what happened! All I kept saying to Lilly later in the day was "I'm so sorry, Mommy wasn't thinking... I'm sooooo sorry!" I am hoping that this will be her one and only sunburn. I will be applying sunscreen to her multiple times if we are out more than one hour. Lilly was such a trooper... she didn't even complain that the burn hurt, and she loved me putting the aloe on her back... she would run away laughing and clapping her hands!



3 comments:

Mari said...

ouch....poor girlie girl!!!

sarah said...

oh man that looks like it hurts - shes a trooper.

Gabby said...

OUCH...POOR BABY!