
Biking in PA with Uncle Josh

Abby is on the loose!

Will and Aunt Sa in the Creek behind her house.
What a blessing to have such a wonderful, beautiful, and loving sister. She is such a gift from God, I so appreciate her friendship. I miss you tremendously and wish that we could live close to each other again... I know the kids would have such a blast growing up together... we will be praying for the Lord's will for you and your gracious family. Now, her little Abby is scootin' all over the place.
She is already crawling... she makes Zach look like a sedentary monster! She cracks me up. And will, he is a blond bombshell... that is in a manly, handsom kind of way... those eyes are strikingly blue... I think everyone secretly wishes for eyes like his! And Uncle Josh, he is just a funny guy... he makes everyone laugh out loud because of all his joshism's. Eli, will and Uncle Josh are going to have some fun times ahead when they all can go biking together... this time it was just Eli and Ucle Josh because Will wouldn't be able to keep up yet.
Thanks you guys for putting us up... we enjoyed it... can't wait 'till next time. Love you All! Will I love you buddy! Abby, stay sweet and little!
0 comments:
Post a Comment