Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gigi's visit

Lilly is eating as usual!

Zach is thinking... I want that Corn... gime the corn!


Typical ELi face, always trying to make everyone laugh!

Sweet!


For the past 2 weeks my grandmother was in town, the kids Great-Grandmother! They had a great time, Gram would stay many times ,when Mom and I would take Lilly and ELi to the pool, to watch Zach. She had a great time with Ziti, she fed him almost every day... he's going to miss Gigi doing that. She also sang to him, both Lilly and Zach love music. So whenever there is any music at all Lilly be-bops her head from side to side and Zach, he just opens his eyes and mouth as wide as they go and stares. He becomes so still, as if he is in a trans! Not only so still from the music, but take a look at Gigi, she's a stiking woman for her age! She was complaining that every time we take a picture she doesn't have makeup on and her hair done... but look ... does she need makeup? Quit frankly she looks even more beautiful without it! Thanks for coming and spending so much time with us Gigi, thanks for all your help with the kids! Those memories will last a lifetime! Oh, While Gigi was here we celebrated her birthday... 82! LOOKIN" GOOD! I hope that at age 82 I can look as good as GIGI!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your gram IS beautiful!! wouldn't that be great to look like that at 82 :) ~beth