Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Soccer Camp

There's My Eli... Stunning!

This is Eli and his cousin Caleb... SweatyBoys!

gettin' some shade, they've been playing hard.

Eli, Coach GUS (on left) and Coach Josiah (on right)

Wacky Wednesday!

Eli, Josh and Caleb (his cousins) had eagles soccer camp all week last week. They loved every moment of it... and even made it through a whole day on Thursday (9-3pm). There was great teaching from the Eagles players, and lots of fun games to play. Every Wednesday (at camps) is Wacky Wednesday... Eli loves to get involved with those because he is my wacky kid. Eli is already talking about doing camp again next year... and wants to do multiple camps... OH NO, I don't think that my summers can get any crazier!

0 comments: