
Uncle Shaun servin' it up!

Pastor Blake and Brett, head to head!
Eli and Pastor Blake... trying to take him down!
Last tuesday night we had the Bolden's over for some dinner and talkin' with my brother-in-law Shaun... they had talked a few times on the phone and never had met each other... so this was the night! After we had a great dinner (my mom's famous cooking) the boys had a soccer game... OLD MEN against KIDS! Guess who won????? the old men! GO oldies, Go oldies, go go go!!!!! Shaun and Pastor Blake played with no shoes... and they all had a blast... at the end of the night they were soaked in sweat and drenched in water because the kids filled up water balloons and got the guys. I am definately up for more soccer games and water balloon fights with the Boulden's ... next time I'll actually play instead of taking pictures!



1 comments:
Looks like you all had a fun time. Wish we could have been there!!!
Go to http://www.playlist.com/. I think you can do it there.
TTYL.
Love you
Post a Comment