

Where does the time go... I can't believe how fast children grow up. This is what happens in a blink of an eye... they go from small... to BIG! I know that I have written about this in other posts... but it still amazes me.
Eli at age 3 on ... and age 6 3/4 WOW!

Lilly was only a few weeks old (she looks like she was smiling, but I am sure that was just some gas bubbles!)... and this is her at 21 months old.... My little girlie!
And Look how much this one has grown... my smallest one born... and I think that he may top the charts for all three at the age of 9 months.

1 comments:
I have decided I am going to put toothpicks in my eyelids and stop blinking because I htink it is a little rediculous how fast it goes! (:
Post a Comment