Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sleep Over

When Caleb and Joshy were here last week, they all wanted to have a sleep over. It wasn't going to happen at Mimi's cause there wasn't enough room, so we offered our home. When we were talking about where to place the boys we asked them if they had wanted to sleep out in the tent... they were all over it, just like any boy would be. Before going to bed the boys enjoyed a whole tub of strawberries and enough goldfish to feed an army! I think I would go totally broke if I had three boys, Wow they can do some eatin'! They had a great time together as they usually do. Eli always asks when we are going up to VA to see them... and wishes that we lived in VA so they could be close. I keep saying "Monroe will have to do because we aren't moving anywhere... we love it here in NC... but there will always be trips over to VA."
These boys eatin' ... they have bottomless pits!

Being wacky, wild, and silly out in the tent!

When together, these boys never stop laughing!

What a beautiful face... this is my Eli... very typical of him to be the class clown!

OINK!

1 comments:

Gabby said...

***THEY ARE MAKING MEMORIES!***