Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dress up Time again!

"Look at you!!!! SOO beautiful!"She loves to play dress up

I can't believe that I have a little girl that is so incredibly girly! I guess it is partly due to the fact I do hair and I am always with a blow dryer and scissors in my hands. She is really taking to being a girl. She loves to dress up... our friends (the Wright's) keep giving us clothes and always in the mix are dress up clothes. Well let me tell you Lilly is lovin' that. This morning, no joke, she had gone through about 5 or 6 different outfits (dress up ones) before she chose this one to keep on for the rest of the morning. She wanted to be a dancer this morning! How cute does this little one look? I just keep laughing inside, knowing that I have a girly girl! You never would have guessed that I would have one of these if you had known me when I was in highschool and college! I was the ultimate tomboy... all the guys were my buddies, and all the girls hated me for it!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

OMG...she looks so cute

sarah said...

pretty soon its going to be ballet or dance class! :)