Well we finally did it... not too long after his sister's first haircut, Zach got his first haircut. It was a lot of fun and sad all at the same time. No more first haircuts, but fun because it's on to the next stage of life for us. Eli's first haircut was at 10 months... Lilly's was at 1 1/2, and Zach's was at 11 1/2 months. I don't know if you can tell but if you look closely at this picture above the right ear, his hair is doing a funky wave... well it usually doesn't wave it sticks out like he has wings growing out of his ears on both sides. I thought it was finally time for a haircut... plus this way he would have hair that is the same length all the way around! Daddy helped us by holding Zach on his lap... we needed that help desperately.
Before...
and After... :)
I know that you probably can't tell all that much in the pictures... but he looks so much older now... I guess it's apropos because he turns one in just under two weeks now! He did such a good job... he really wanted to get his hands on those shiny silver things I was holding on to!

1 comments:
I hate the first haircut...If you look back at baby pics all my kids had long funky baby hair and when I finally cut it I was sad! They look too grown up....:(
Post a Comment