Ok, it is now official... Zach is crawling, I can't believe it! I am excited in one sense because he won't be as frustrated with things, but in another sense it stinks. As you can see I had a blanket laid out this morning on the driveway and he is no longer staying on it.
I put him in the middle of the blanket and he would crawl right off in order to get to the grass or any leaf in sight. This child is still putting everything and anything in his mouth, so that is his determination to crawl... getting to the grass.
As I was taking pictures of Zach on the move, Lilly wanted to be right in the middle of all the action... so she crouched down and smiled at the camera... well what mother could resist taking a picture of their beutiful red-curly-headed child?

I put him in the middle of the blanket and he would crawl right off in order to get to the grass or any leaf in sight. This child is still putting everything and anything in his mouth, so that is his determination to crawl... getting to the grass.
As I was taking pictures of Zach on the move, Lilly wanted to be right in the middle of all the action... so she crouched down and smiled at the camera... well what mother could resist taking a picture of their beutiful red-curly-headed child?

3 comments:
Thanks for visiting....and your kind words of encouragemnt too~
Those babies grow up way too fast don't they! It seems like mine should just now be crawling!
Don't blink!
he's getting a lot more hair too! looks great on his hands and knees!!!
Post a Comment