Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Lilly's arranged marriage!


This Is Lilly and Jadon... we had our weekly playdate, and they are just too cute together. Yeah, they want to play with the toy that is in the hand of the other child... but what is so bad with that? They are just being two year olds! Jadon and Lilly are two weeks apart.... Lilly is the older one. When Wendy and I were pregnant, we got together often for a Bible study and to talk about our pregnancy woa's. How big we were getting, how uncomfortable we were... how we kept tossing and turning at night because we couldn't get comfortable, how many times we peed through the night, and how much water we were retaining, and whether our ankles were even noticable anymore! We both agreed as soon as we found out we were having the opposite sexes... we said that we would arrange the marriage! Why not? Many different cultures still do that today... this way we would know that the other set of parents were strong believers and that the child came from a good home. So here is her future husband! (ha, ha... how funny if it really is!) Here's to hoping!

Cheese!


Giving each other goodbye hugs!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Since my daughter is getting older I am beginning to agree that it may not be such a bad idea. ;o} lol-she disagrees though, she says she is never getting married...I remember saying the same thing.