Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Little Man!

I can't believe that in one week my little man will be 1!

And he has officially gotten the hang of standing and pulling up on everything! Look at that little patookus! I love it!He looks like a little man all dressed like this.
I also have to admit I love winter clothes on little boys... we are having to wear sweatshirts finally!

And look at those puppy dog eyes... I melt every time he looks at me!

2 comments:

Mari said...

It goes so fast..."life is but a vapor" so true! Thanks for praying!

Tracy said...

Oh me-wahta sweetie!
Pop over to my blog! I tagged you...he he he