Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged!


Ok, so I have been tagged. This is my first time being tagged since blogging! Yeah this is fun! Well I am supposed to write 6 random things about myself... this is going to be really hard. Let's see.



  1. I love making my husband laugh by tickeling him. He is so very tickelish, I could look at him the right way and he'd drop to the floor laughing. I don't know there is just something about him laughing from being tickeled that gets me in the best mood. I do have to say though, he hates it!


  2. When I was a little girl I used to think I was a horse! I would run around on my hands and knees for hours pretending that I was a beautiful black velvity horse, with a long mane! I was obsessed with horses... all the way down to collecting them.


  3. I was a gymnast for 9 years or so. I competed all the time and practiced all the time at the gym. My mother and father (God bless them for doing this) they drove me about 30-40 minutes away so I could train under some of the best trainers. On my way to the gym, I'd do my homework while laying in the back of our station wagon volvo... this is when we didn't have to wear seat belts or ride on a booster seat! Hey, I'm still alive!


  4. I am really particular about how I clean my bathrooms... so I don't do it as often as I should because I would literally spend hours cleaning it. To the point of scrubbing with a tooth brush and all... I think the longest I have taken is 2 full hours in the bathroom before.


  5. I love beets... yeah those red round things that stain just about anything.... even lanolium flooring! Some people say they taste like cardboard... why ? I don't know, but I love them!


  6. I have a goal to lose about 50 lbs. ... so far I have lost a total of between 12 -13 depending on the day. It seems like a huge task before me... but I know that with perserverence I can do it... I am on my way.

Ok, that took me way to long to come up with those 6 items... what about you?


Gabby, Mari, Sarah and Jen...


I tag you!