Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Play Date

Today we all went to Miss Wendy and Jadon's house to play. When we were there we decided to go to the park that is right down the street from them, and the kids had a great time. At first Jadon and Lilly would stop riding the bikes they had there... Wendy and I had to coax them into getting on the slides and swings... but they finally started climbing throughout the playground. I just love seeing them play together... it's fun to watch how they grow each week, and how they interact with each other. While we were at the playground I had to stop and take these pictures... Jadon was riding this one tricycle and Lilly wanted to ride it also... so she was going to find a way to ride with Jadon... and so she climbed onto the back of the tricycle and stood on the ledge. This is what it looked like... they are just too cute for words!

And my laid back, just chillaxin' Zach... I want to know what tastes so good on those fingers!




3 comments:

Tracy said...

He is so cute! I would love to pinch those sweet cheeks! ;o}

Tabitha Blue said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my post over at Raspberry Lemonade!! You've got such adorable little kiddos!! Mine love the Barney clean up song... and it does work very well.... cleaning up with a good attitude, a winning combination!

I just love that pic of Zach in the swing, precious!

Don't forget to stop by my daily blog
http://tabithablue.blogspot.com, to try and win some yummy pumpkin butter!

:)

Look forward to getting to know ya better here in blogland!

Raspberry Lemonade said...

Thank you for stopping by at Rasperry Lemonade! By the way if you have a tip for our Thanksgiving Ideas - craft, recipe or anything you would like to share, I would love to feature you!

P.S. Your truley blessed with your kids!

Email Me:
raspberrylemonade67@yahoo.com