Well it's taken about 2 months of looking and Scott and I are finally going to start attending a church consitantly as our home church. We are so excited about where we are... check it out if you can... www.thegatheringnc.org ... Scott and I have come away from each sermon pumped, convicted, and wanting to grow more and more. It is so refreshing to be in this position, and as I said we are so excited to be a part of theGathering. Come and visit with us sometime, we'd love to have you. I have the gathering blog posted on the side so just click and you will be at their blog.
God Bless and have a great weekend.
1 day ago

2 comments:
I'm glad you found a church...Have a great weekend.
i am so glad you found your church home! yeah!! i would love to get together sometime - instead of chatting in car pool all of the time. thank u for the recent comments!!!
Post a Comment