The story is... we had taken halloween pictures, but had forgotten that the memory card wasn't in there. We tried looking for the cable that hooks into the camera and computer, couldn't find that... finally a week and a half later, Scott played with the camera and was able to switch the pictures from the internal memory onto the memory card... we are really slow when it comes to this stuff! So here's halloween a week and a half late... sorry!






We had fun walking around as a family... Mimi and Poppie joined us for part of the walk and then took Zach home because that boy won't keep anything on his head or feet unless it is tapped on! Eli was the hulk, Lilly was Tigger, Zach was a pirate skeleton(really that was just the shirt he was wearing), Daddy was a Carpenter, and I was a Harley Chick. I know the makeup is really bad... I had to cake it on... not what I normally do!
Then when we got home, Lilly decides it is no longer time to be Tigger... but the princess/ballet dancer, she had originally wanted to be. So we let her greet those that came to the door in that costume... this girl loves dress up! There weren't many pictures of her with smiles because she was upset she couldn't have any more candy.This child has a sweet tooth like I have never seen before! Never the less, she was still too cute for words and I had to take the opportunity give to snap more pictures of our princess.
Looking over at the precious bowl of candy....



Did mommy and daddy cave... NO WAY MAN! we stayed strong!
2 comments:
Hey Christy! Lilly is such a sweet little princess. Great pics! Also, Sarah Brown (MAI) took our family photos, Betty's too. She is awesome. She captured so many great moments. Take care! I'll be calling you soon, I'll need to come an visit you in about a month.
Nice Hulk! Love that you and Scott dressed up too...
Post a Comment