Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He's Standing!

I can't believe how Zach is really starting to grow. He is about 10 ft. long now... when laying in his crib sleeping, I am amazed at how long he has gotten. Now Zach is crawling about a million miles a minute... and starting to stand on his own. If I hold onto his hands in the middle of a room and just let go of him, he will stand there for about 30 seconds before he realizes he isn't holding onto anything... then he starts to whine and slowly lowers himself down to the floor where he is most comfortable. I can't believe that he is so close to walking on his own now... this is sad... the last baby to learn how to walk. BOO HOO!

Look closely... the notorious laundry basket is in the back ground! heheheh!

Zach has to hold his arms in a weird position in order to feel as if he can stay up... I guess that is the way he balances himself!

Thinking, "Oh no, mommy isn't holding onto me... I need to get down to the floor before I fall or something..."


1 comments:

sarah said...

So cute, maybe he'll start walking in a couple weeks chasing after Abby.... or should I tell her not to teach him so you can have a baby for longer :)