Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Friday, November 7, 2008

baking with Mommy


This morning I started to prepare for dinner tonight... I thought I would make Sweddish Meatballs (easy crock-pot meal) and for the boys Lilly and I made some brownies. I wanted to try and bake with her since she is always watching me cook, and always wanting to get her hands into it. She did a great job... she only got a little bit of the mix out of the bowl, and she was very distraught about that. Lilly had to clean that up immediately because she was throwing a fit! (sidenote: her great outfit is a conglomeration of different events this morning... potty training, so the pants don't really go with the top... and the hat is one Lilly picked out because it is warm and fuzzy... today of all days she picked to wear the hat... we are going to meet the all time record for warmest day in November... we are supposed to hit 77 degrees today!)



You guys may be thinking, you let her taste it? I can't believe you... it has raw egg in it... You know you did it as a kid, and did you die from it? NO... I figured a little bit isn't going to hurt her! They need to enjoy some of the things we did growing up!
This is pure love!

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

As a kid.... I still taste it!! And so does my baby girl LOL That hat is too cute and too funny! :)

sarah said...

very cute. i let will taste it too.