Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Progress


I have been so impressed and thankful over the last two weeks. Lilly started her play therapy two weeks ago, and this morning she started her speech therapy. Wow, can I just say she has made vast improvements. The Play and speech therapist are so excited at how fast she is picking things up and how eager she is to learn. Lilly is now starting to put a couple two and three word phrases together. "I want down" "I all done" and this morning she added "in the bag". So the Lord knew exactly who to send us to help out... and knew that she would catch on really quickly. It is so amazing to me how a little bit of repetition helps her progress tremendously. Thank all of you for your prayers and please continue to pray for her and for her learning progress. Praise the Lord, He has made our little Lilly and He will continue to help her grow.

4 comments:

Mari said...

That's awesome!

Tracy said...

How exciting! That's great news!

joe erin and molly winkels said...

Yay! That's great Christy! We will continue to pray!

Jeanie said...

Christy,
I am just curious was she diagnosed w/ anything? I have 2 boys with high functioning Autism. I don't like to use the label. My 1 boy is done w/ therapy. Was blesssed to get early intervention. My other(almost 8) has social issues still, but getting a lil better. God is good : )
(ps it's me Jeanie from SSCS)