Last Friday night my family went to the Billy Graham Library. We saw all the beautiful lights, walked through the house Billy Graham grew up in, saw a live nativity scene, and walked through the gorgeous library. It was a breathtaking sight to see. I wish I had a camera that was able to take pictures at night... I tried, but it didn't come out well at all. So the only pictures I have were from inside the Library. If you are ever in Charlotte, a visit to the Billy Graham Library is a must... Mom and Dad in VA, next time you are here we will have to go and see it. I had no clue that is was so close to us!
Aunt Sarah, Will, Abby and Baby G
Eli and Will, they are two peas in a pod!
Our Family... we had a hard time getting Lilly to pull those fingers out of her mouth, so she wasn't quit in the mood to smile for the camera!

Man Little man sitting on this great wooden rocking chair, he looked so small sitting in the chair... but this boy is not small by any means!
This was one of the dairy trucks the Graham family used back in the day!

Zach and Abby, these two are only 5 weeks apart... Zach is older... but man he looks about 20x's bigger!
This is so typical of Lilly... tongue out when she is concentrating on anything!



1 comments:
I am sure you are having a great time with your sis and her beautiful kids!!
Post a Comment